- On December 20, 2018
Oak Brook, IL, December 18, 2018 — The New Year is just around the corner and Chamberlain Group (CGI), a global leader in access control solutions with its Chamberlain®and LiftMaster®garage door opener brands and myQ® smart technology,can help homeowners ring in 2019 with more convenience and control over daily life with its myQ Smart Home Technology features.
Designed to make your garage smarter, CGI’s myQ technology enables smartphone control for most garage door opener brands made after 1993 and is integrated into all newer LiftMaster and Chamberlain brand garage door openers. While the myQ App provides complete control over the home’s most important and largest access point – the garage – it’s more than the ability to simply open and close a garage door. Below are five ways homeowners can benefit from myQ’s on-the-go management of daily activities.
- Never wonder if you or anyone else in your family left the garage door open after leaving the house. With the myQ App you can check the status of your garage door as well as open and close the garage door from your smartphone no matter where you are.
- Receive real-time alerts when your garage door opens and closes to keep track of daily comings and goings.
- Set daily schedules for the garage door to close.Available with most myQ connected products, the scheduling feature gives you options like scheduling your garage door to close at a specific time in the evening so you can rest peacefully once you turn the lights out. Also, if you have myQ light control you can preset days and times for the lights to turn on or off. An easy way to keep the home secure, especially when you’re away on a trip.
- Shareyour myQ access with up to three additional people—without sharing your password. With myQ Family Share, securely and conveniently invite people to your inner circle so they can control and check the status of your myQ-connected garage doors, gates and lights from anywhere.
- Customizehow your myQ-connected garage door opener and lights interact with your other favorite smart devices and home automation platforms. Get enhanced features such as voice control, location-based closing or being able to control myQ via a partner app. myQ has teamed up with some of the biggest names in connected technology including Honeywell, Nest, Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit, and IFTTT among many others for convenient smart home integration.
For more information about myQ visit, myQ.com.